These are not questions. Call them interrogative statements of wonder, inspection, puzzlement..
– Why do we struggle to see the picture clear?
– Why can’t we clearly listen to the truth echoing in our hearts?
– Why don’t we trust the voices of our instincts?
– Why don’t we act upon our true beliefs?
– Why do we choose our own stagnation while we strive for real change?
– Why do we hold on to our griefs while all we want is to be happy?
– Why don’t we change what we keep condemning and criticizing?
– Why don’t we get out of our own buble and envy those who do?
– Why do we ignore the heart when it cries out to be heard?
– Why do we ignore the soul when it burns to be freely expressed?
– Why do we ignore the body when it keeps sending us signals of exhaustion?
The Answers are yours…