Life is Simple.
We over-complicate it…in our minds.
But wait a minute! Life IS complicated.
And Humans, today, are over-simplifying its laws and principles. The Shallow Hal effect…
What I’m sure of is: We must not live life without reflecting, without waking up, opening our eyes to the Light, asking questions in an attempt to decode the many Why’s and How’s…That is our calling. Actually it’s even more than that, it’s our DUTY.
These are not questions. Call them interrogative statements of wonder, inspection, puzzlement..
– Why do we struggle to see the picture clear?
– Why can’t we clearly listen to the truth echoing in our hearts?
– Why don’t we trust the voices of our instincts?
– Why don’t we act upon our true beliefs?
– Why do we choose our own stagnation while we strive for real change?
– Why do we hold on to our griefs while all we want is to be happy?
– Why don’t we change what we keep condemning and criticizing?
– Why don’t we get out of our own buble and envy those who do?
– Why do we ignore the heart when it cries out to be heard?
– Why do we ignore the soul when it burns to be freely expressed?
– Why do we ignore the body when it keeps sending us signals of exhaustion?
The Answers are yours…